The development in Information Technology provides wide variety of applications to perform several tasks on computer. CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) in one such utility introduced by Piriform Ltd for Mac as well as Windows users. As name suggests, CCleaner used to clear and remove unwanted temporary files, invalid registry entries, internet files residing malicious code, Recycle Bin files, browsing history, cookies and needless files related to many more applications such as Adobe, WinRAR, WinZip, Internet Explorer and others.
Similar to a coin having two faces, every application has its own merits and demerits. In some unfortunate situations, CCleaner also tends to malfunctions that intern results into deletion or removal of essential files stored on system. Sometimes there is a possibility of accidental deletion of files from system, but you might neglect to restore them from Recycle Bin. In such instance, if you run CCleaner then permanent deletion of files will occur from Recycle Bin due to enabling its settings. If you are searching on how to retrieve files deleted by CCleaner, then here is the appropriate solution.
Apart from default setting, one can find various options in CCleane. If you take a chance of deleting some files, folders and registry settings using advanced features of CCleaner, then you might be at the risk of permanent deletion of those files. As you may think some of files are needless in certain situation, however in future you may need those files or you might select some vital files while using CCleaner. Isn’t it??? Okay from these scenarios, one may come to know how CCleaner become cause for deletion of valuable data on system. One will also find many other such causes that lead to removal of files by CCleaner on system. However, still you have a chance of recovering deleted files by CCleaner using recover delete files software.
Deleted File Recovery is one of the best software to recover deleted files by CCleaner. Its powerful scanning process makes through scan of system partition and retrieves deleted files in just few minutes. The application helps you to get back deleted Word files, PDF files, presentations, compressed files, temporary files, program files, media files and others on Windows as well as Mac operating systems.
- Recovers deleted files from FAT, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX file systems
- Restores erased files and folders from portable hard drives, iPods, pen drives, memory cards (SD, XD, CF, etc.) and many other storage devices on various brands. If you want to restore deleted files from SanDisk USB flash drive, then use this link http://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/sandisk-usb-flash-drive-deleted-file-recovery.html
- Runs on all the latest Mac OS X including OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Work well with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
Steps to recover deleted files due to CCleaner:
- Download and install Deleted Files Recovery software. After running the application you will find main screen. Select “Recover Files” option to restore files deleted by CCleaner as shown in Fig 1. Then next select “Recover Deleted Files” option
- The application displays the second screen with list of drives as shown in Fig 2. Select the partition from where you have deleted files and click on “Next” option.
- Now this tool thoroughly scans and shows you a list of retrievable files. Select the preferred files and save it on your desired location as in Fig 3.
Fig 1: Select Recover Files
Fig 2: Select Drive
Fig 3: Recovered Files