Deletion of files from Compact Flash card is a common data loss situation. CF card is one type of flash memory card in which you can store lots of files like photos, songs, videos and also other multimedia files introduced by SanDisk. It is used in different types of devices like digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, game devices and music players. As CF card can store huge amount of data so there is a high chance of losing files.
CF card has a file system like that of the hard drive of a computer to manage and organize files and folders. So when you delete a picture intentionally or unintentionally from the card, pointers that are pointed to the allocation address are also removed resulting in inaccessible of files present there. In such case, the best suggestion is to make use of reliable software to recover deleted files from CF cards. The chance of deleted file recovery depends on whether deleted files have been overwritten or not. Saving or copying new data over CF card from where you have deleted files, causes overwriting of files. It is not possible for any recovery tool to restore back data in such case.
Reasons that may cause deletion of files from CF cards are:
- Deleting files or folders accidentally: You may have accidentally deleted a file or folders that contained important files instead of deleting the one that you wanted. When you delete a file or folders from CF card, all files that were in it gets deleted and there is no extra folders in it to store your data so that you can restore it back unlike computers that have Recycle Bin to recover back files if accidentally deleted from hard drive.
- Deletion of pictures from CF card when connected to computer: When CF card is connected to your system you may delete a picture by mistake while uploading it in Facebook or any other social networking site. You may think to restore it back from Recycle Bin but it is impossible because as the image file is deleted from CF card on computer so it is not stored in Recycle Bin, deleted photo bypasses Recycle Bin and result in loss of data. In such situations, you need recovery software to restore deleted files from flash drive like CF card, for more http://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/flash-drive.html.
- Deletion of file during antivirus scanning: CF cards when gets infected by viruses then antivirus programs are used to remove infectious viruses. When CF card is connected to PC, antivirus starts scanning to remove viruses from the card. During scanning process, if it finds harmful virus then it deletes entire file or folder to which virus is attached. If your files or folders that contains important files then it may end up in losing it. In this way if you have lost all your video files from your CF card then just visit http://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/videos.html to know how you can recover back the deleted video files.
- Power surges: If you use cut and paste option to copy images from camcorder to your system and if power fails at that time then there is an improper termination of system and process of copying also stops. This may cause loss of photos from CF card.
In this way files get deleted from CF card. These factors which delete files from CF card are also responsible for deletion fo files from an iPod. If you are an iPod user who has lost some of the important music or pictures files due to the reasons that are mentioned above then you can make use of this application to recover deleted files from iPod with ease.
Read here to know about deleted File Recovery software is an efficient software that can be used to recover deleted files from CF cards. It can be used to restore back data from various types of memory cards, USB drives, flash memory cards, iPod devices, etc. By using this application you can get solution to above mentioned data loss situation. It is built with an excellent scanning algorithms, using it can easily retrieve deleted files from Android phone memory card to get back photos, RAW image files, video clips, music files and other text files on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems. It can also recover trashed documents from MacBook Pro as it is compatible to Mac Operating System also.
Follow the simple steps to recover deleted files from CF card:
1. You have to select "Recover Files" option to restore back your files. Then choose "Recover Deleted Files" option.
Fig 1: Select Recover Files
2. Then proceed to the next step and then you have to select CF card icon and then recovery process will start.
Fig 2: Select CF card
3. When recovery process will be completed , "Preview" option will appear from which you can view recovered deleted file after recovery.
Fig 3: Recovered Files