Is your important files have been deleted from NTFS partition? Do you want to get back those files? Then, take the help of Recover Delete Files software to get back deleted files from NTFS partition. Just go through the following sections carefully for more details.
NTFS is a type of file system used mainly in Windows based computers. It stands for New Technology File System and was developed and introduced by Microsoft in the year 1993. Over FAT and other available file system, NTFS has many supportive capabilities. However, at times data from NTFS partition gets deleted due to unpredictable reasons or sometimes, they may accidentally get deleted by the user. But now with the help of Recover Delete Files tool you will be able recover deleted files from NTFS partition in a very easiest way. The Recover Delete Files app is a most powerful recovery tool and is capable of recovering deleted files. It can even get back lost files with great ease.
Scenarios accountable for the deletion of files from NTFS partition:
- Unintended Erasure: In order to free up the space on hard drive sometimes, you may erase the unwanted files from NTFS partition, while deleting them if you end up selecting important files, then those selected files will get deleted. Hence, if you make use of Recover Delete Files tool, then within few simple clicks you can recover deleted files from NTFS partition.
- Antivirus Deletion: Antivirus app removes harmful virus from computer. At the time of scanning, if it finds any infected files then antivirus will delete those infected files.
- Third Party Application: The unreliable third party tools installed on your PC will sometimes, delete your important files from NTFS partition, which will dump you in a very critical state. But somehow you can undelete files from NTFS partition, if Recover Delete Files app is used.
In addition to these, there are some more reasons which results in the deletion of files from NTFS partition. However, using Recover Delete Files tool you can recover deleted files from NTFS partition in a very straightforward manner. With the help of this powerful recovery utility you can recover files from memory sticks, USB drives, memory cards, external hard disks, and more.
Features of Recover Delete Files Tool:
Recover Delete Files application is a highly efficient recover tool which can get back deleted files from NTFS partition of various types including Word files, Excel files, videos, songs, pictures, etc. This amazing tool can be installed on all latest versions of Windows operating system to undelete files from NTFS partition. It can support Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, etc. To recover deleted files from Windows 7 PC click here: http://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/windows-7.html. This application will not only restore deleted files from NTFS partition, but also supports deleted file recover from various file system including FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, etc. Recover Delete Files application has the capability to recover deleted files from NTFS partition of different hard drives such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, etc. It’s a user friendly tool which eases deleted file recovery from NTFS partition and allows even an inexperienced user to make utilize this recovery tool. By the help of this utility can also retrieve deleted files and folders from pendrive, memory card, memory stick, firewire drives etc. with ease.
Step to undelete files from NTFS partition:
Download and install tool on your computer. Then launch it and select "Recover Files" from main screen and from next windows select "Recover Deleted Files" option to recover deleted files from NTFS partition.
- Choose logical drive in order to get back deleted files from ntfs partition and press on "Proceed" button as shown in figure 2.
- As soon as you select drive, software will start scanning your disk and after recovery you can see the "Preview" of files as shown in figure 3.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select NTFS Partition
Fig 3: Preview Recovered Files