Trash folder is a temporary storage of deleted files on Mac system. It allows you to recover deleted files that has been accidentally deleted from the system. All deleted files on Mac system are kept in trash folder by default and will be purged from trash after 30 days. But sometimes due to human errors trash folder get deleted from the system. If trash contain some important file then user want to recover trash as soon as possible. Can anyone suggest third party tool to recover deleted trash files on Mac system?
Recover Deleted Files tool is used in such condition to restore deleted files from trash on Mac in simple and effective steps. You can install this application to recover deleted trash on all the version of Mac system. Using this application, you are able to recover audio songs, videos, images, Photoshop file, Zip file, etc. This application is free from harmful virus so that you can use this software on any system. It is available on website so that user can purchase and retrieve deleted trash folder for free. You can also recover deleted video files with the assistance of this tool.
Some of the features for deletion of trash folder on Mac
- Accidental deletion: Sometimes files are deleted accidentally from Mac system and moved to trash. You can restore important files from trash folder using Restore button. While restoring files from trash if user press delete button then files are permanently deleted from mac system.
- Use of combinational keys: If user press Command+Shift+Delete key then the selected files get permanently deleted from the Mac pro system. It is recommended to prepare backup of important files before using combinational key to deleted file.
- Restoring to factory settings: When you restore system to factory setting then there is possibility that you may lose files and folders from Mac Pro system.
You can use this application to recover deleted trash from Mac system. This software is capable in recovering different media files, archive file, Photoshop file, document files, spreadsheets, etc. In order to recover photo files from trash, refer this link: http://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/photo.html
Features of Recover Deleted Files Tool
- You can download, install and launch recover deleted files tool on your laptop or PC to recover deleted trash on Mac system.
- You can recover 300 file types using this application with utmost ease. Some of the files types are JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOCX, DOC, XLS, ZIP, MOV, MPEG, PSD, PDF, etc.
- It supports deleted trash recovery from MacBook Pro, Mavericks and MacBook Air in few simple steps. You can also recover trashed document from MacBook Pro in a hassle freeway.
- The demo version of recover deleted files tool can recover files for free. With this feature, you can test the performance of this tool easily.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Trash on Mac
- Download the demo version of this software and then launch on your system. After launching the application welcome screen appear on MacBook Pro. Then select "Recover Files" option.
- After that select "Recover Deleted Files" option.
- Once you choose the drive name application start the scan process of the particular drive.
- You also preview the recovered files using this recovery tool for free.
Fig A: Select Recover Deleted Files
Fig B: Select Drivename
Fig C: Recovered Files