Have you lost or deleted any of your important file from your system’s hard drive or from other external storage devices? Do you want to recover your lost or deleted files back to your system?
If the answer of the above-mentioned question is Yes then this article will help you in overcoming the above-mentioned scenario. Deletion and loss of file is very common. Many people around the world are facing the same problem on a regular basis. It is very frustrating and irritating when some of the most valuable data gets deleted or lost from its destination location due to some logical file deletion / loss scenario. But as we know every problem has solution. So on that basis I would like to tell that you could always recover all your deleted files with utmost ease and in healthy condition. Recovery of files is not a big issue due to the availability of many reliable and professional file recovery tools.
In addition to this, you can easily recover delete files or lost files at any point of time using well known third party file recovery tool. But before using any file recovery application, it is very essential to make sure that your file has been deleted / lost from its stored location for permanently. Like you want to do SanDisk USB flash drive deleted file recovery, for more go to this website. For this purpose, you need to cross check its destination path by scanning the whole drive. After scanning, if you are not able to see the file then you can go ahead and use any reliable file recovery software such as deleted file recovery software to recover delete files. Sometimes, if you delete any file using Delete button the file gets deleted from its destination path but it gets stored to the Recycle Bin or to the Trash of the system’s OS. So in this case also you need to check the availability of the file by scanning the Recycle Bin or Trash as the case may be.
Ultimately, if you are not able to locate your file then it is very essential that you should use best deleted file recovery software before the deleted file gets overwritten by some new files. Now question can come to mind how to restore photos deleted from phone SD card. You may accidentally delete files or while copying files like pictures, videos, songs with cut and paste option from CF card on computer which cause deletion of files if there is a improper shutdown of your PC during copying process. With the help of this software you can also recover delete files from CF card. And the main point in this context is that which is the best deleted file recovery software? So I would like to take the privilege of introducing our file recovery software. Our software is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. The uniqueness of this software has been appreciated by most of the industry experts. Moreover, most of the industry experts along with our satisfied customers have expressed their experience by mean of reviews and testimonials.
File loss and deletion scenarios catering to both Windows and Mac OS:
File Bypasses from Recycle Bin or Trash: Normally, when you delete some files using Delete button the files get moved to Recycle Bin folder in Windows OS or Trash folder in Mac OS depends on the type of operating system. The user can easily recover trashed documents from MacBook Pro or other deleted files at any point of time. However, sometimes when the file size limit gets exceed some of the files get bypassed due to lack of storage space in the Recycle Bin folder or Trash folder. As a result they become inaccessible to the user. At certain situation make use of suitable file recovery tool recover delete files from Recycle Bin or Trash.
Error in the conversion process: Error encountered during any conversion process like partition conversion (like converting a partition from dynamic to basic or vice versa) or file system conversion (FAT to NTFS) can corrupt the partition data resulting in loss of file from that particular partition. The main causes behind the occurrence of such error are system failure, sudden power surge, hard ware malfunctioning, etc.
Journal corruption: A Journal file in Mac OS X protects the file loss in scenarios like hardware failure or unexpected system shut down. If the journal files are corrupted or damaged due to any reason, then the system cannot resist such file loss scenarios which may result in subsequent file system corruption on Mac OS X. Thus it leads to the loss of file from Mac system’s hard drive.
Emptying Recycle Bin or Trash: Generally files get deleted from Recycle Bin or Trash when you empty them completely without scanning it once. If you empty them without restoring back all important files and folders then it may happen that all the stored files get permanently deleted from Recycle Bin or Trash along with other unwanted files.In such cases deleted DOCX file recovery from Windows recycle bin or Mac OS is needed, to know more https://www.recoverdeletefiles.com/deleted-docx-file-recovery-from-windows-recycle-bin.html.
Other common file deletion and loss scenarios are:
- Files get deleted / lost if the system gets shut down abnormally at the time when the file is in active mode
- Files get deleted or lost if the defragmentation process gets interrupted. Majorly this happens due to system error or hardware problem
- Influence of third party applications can also lead to the deletion or loss of the file
Our software is very powerful and efficient in combating with all above mentioned file loss and deletion scenarios. This file recovery software is compatible with all popular versions of both Windows and Mac OS.
|Windows OS||Mac OS|
|Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008||Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion)|
First and Foremost precautions:
- Never store any new file to the same drive from where you have lost your files. Storing new files to the affected drive may overwrite the deleted files due to which you may face problem during recovery process. The chances of recovery of the deleted files get reduced if the deleted files get overwrites by the new files.
- Use best and professional third party file recovery tool to recover delete files. It is very essential that you select your recovery tool according to the file loss and deletion scenarios. Make sure that you use only that recovery tool which guarantees 100% safe recovery.
X-factors of this file recovery software:
- It can efficiently recover those files which bypasses Recycle Bin folder of Windows OS and Trash folder of Mac OS
- It supports recovery of wide range of files on the basis of their unique signatures within quick span of time. Thus it can recover deleted videos, audios, pictures, movies from popular storage devices on Windows and Mac operating system
- Highly compatible in recovering files from crashed and formatted multimedia storage devices such as USB drives, FireWire drives, iPods, Memory cards, etc.
- You can recover deleted image files such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP and RAW files supported by various digital gadgets like digital cameras, camcorders, and mobile phones, for more look here.
- It provides the preview option in order to evaluate the performance of the software on the basis of recovery results
- "Save Recovery Session" feature enables you to resume the saving process at any time
- Another important aspect of using deleted file recovery software is that, you can restore deleted files from Android Smartphones and Tablets on Windows operating systems after an unexpected loss of data.
Simple steps to restore deleted files:
- Download and install free version of this software on your system to recover delete files. Launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon
- Once the software gets launched, click on the "Recover Files" option from the main window
- After that, you need to select any one recovery mode option between "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files" options
- Once you select the drive from which you wanted to recover delete files, the software starts its recovery process
- You can preview the list of recovered files in a separate window as soon as the recovery process gets over
Advantageous recommendations to avoid data loss in future:
- Keep a back up copy of all the important files in order to meet the requirement of the future
- Always scan Recycle Bin folder and Trash folder before emptying it completely. This will help in restoring all the important files back to your system
- Use reliable and genuine anti-virus program in order to keep your system virus free. Always scan any third party utility before installing it to your system