“There were some issues with my hard drive, so I removed it and replaced the hard drive with old internal hard drive that was present on my system. Once I placed on my system, drive got detected and when I clicked on one of the partition, I got an error message like Drive is in unformatted and can’t be accessed. Last time when I left the drive, it was working fine but now I don’t know why the hard drive is not accessible and what is the reason for unformatted hard drive? Can anyone tell me how to recover data from unformatted hard drive on windows 10?”
When you receive unformatted hard drive error, the drive become inaccessible. In such condition, the only solution for recovering data from unformatted hard drive on Windows 10 is to rely on Recover Deleted File software. This software has advanced algorithm which deeply scan your unformatted hard drive and recovers data from unformatted hard drive on Windows 10 within few mouse clicks. It supports recovery of data from hard drive including Samsung, Hitachi, Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, etc. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.recoverdeletefiles.comCauses of unformatted drive errors:
This is the major reasons why your hard drive would be corrupted and become inaccessible which results in data loss. Viruses may enter when you download any data from the internet having harmful threats. It may also enter on your system when you connect virus infected external storage device such as memory card, USB drive, etc. to your system.
Inappropriate actions can also bring troubles to hard drive for example, abruptly removing of hard drive directly from the system when data is transferring, sudden shutdown of system, etc. Due to this, your hard drive gets corrupted and next time when you use it the unformatted errors may appear.
- Before using the Recover Deleted File software to recover data from unformatted hard drive on Windows 10, you should not add any new data on your hard drive. Because the data which you have lost are still present on your hard drive, the system just marked that space as blank space for adding new data. Therefore, if you add any new files on it then the old ones are now really gone. In such situations, this software can help you to find them back.
- When hard drive shows unformatted error, it may change the file system to RAW. In such situations, don’t get worried as you can convert RAW drive back to FAT or NTFS easily by formatting.
Features of Recover Deleted File Software:
- This software is capable of recovering unformatted hard drive data on Windows 10 within few mouse clicks.
- It also supports data recovery from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- Once the files are restored, you can view them using Data View or File Type view option.
- With the help of this software, you can also recover data from pen drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc.
Step to Know How to Recover Data from Unformatted Hard Drive On Windows 10:
Download and install Recover Deleted File software on your system. Launch it and select Recover Files from main screen and select "Recover Deleted Files" otpion to recover data from unformatted hard drive on Windows 10.
- Choose Logical Drive from which you want to recover data from unformatted hard drive on Windows 10 and press on "Proceed" button.
- As soon as you select hard drive, software will start scanning your hard disk drive and after recovery you can view the recovered files using "Preview" option.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select Hard Drive
Fig 3: Preview Recovered Files