Have you deleted some of the important files from your PC? Don't know how to recover deleted files on PC? No problem, be cool and calm! There is a popular tool famous under the title of Recover Deleted Files which can easily recover deleted files on PC. The fact behind deleted file recovery is when you delete a file from your personal computer then what happens is only the file allocation information will be erased and the occupied space is marked as free on your hard drive for further data storage. But, in reality the file still exists there on your hard drive of PC until it is overwritten by adding new files onto the same hard disk space. Many users are not aware of this and believe that files are permanently deleted from their PC and start regretting on their mistake. If you are witnessing this problem and looking about how to retrieve deleted files from PC then do not waste your time in searching tool just opt for Recover Deleted Files app. This tool is recommended by many software professionals across the globe. Check out the given URL to know a bit more on deleted file recovery app: https://www.recoverdeletefiles.com
Before discussing how to recover deleted files on PC using this deleted file recovery software, let met throw some light on the reasons behind the file deletion form PC.
Events under which file gets deleted from PC:
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting unneeded files from PC hard drive, you might select some of the vital files and delete them which in turn results in loss of valuable files. In such situation, you can undelete files on PC by making use of deleted file recovery software.
- Deletion by Third Party Software: If you are using any third party software on your PC like Antivirus for protecting it from external threat like virus attack, then it may lead to deletion of files during antivirus scanning process. If you are thinking about how to recover deleted files on PC, then Recover Deleted Files is the best solution for you. This application is capable enough to recover files of different types like pictures, videos, etc. from your computer with ease. To know how it recovers deleted photos visit here: www.recoverdeletefiles.com/can-u-retrieve-deleted-pictures-from-computer.html
- Emptying Recycle Bin: If you have emptied your Recycle Bin without verifying the stored content, then there are pretty more chances that along with redundant files, some of your valuable files get deleted. If you have not maintained separate back up of the files, then you can land in a difficult situation. But, luckily there is a tool which is good at restoring deleted files from Windows Recycle Bin with ease. The software can retrieve deleted files from PC easily and quickly. Take tour of this page to know more: recoverdeletefiles.com/deleted-docx-file-recovery-from-windows-recycle-bin.html
Recover deleted file utility is built with a special algorithms that scans your PC hard drive rigorously to locate and help you to undelete files on PC using its unique file signature within a fraction of seconds. Apart from this, it supports recovery of files from different types of external storage drives such as USB flash drive, SD card, Memory Card, Memory Stick, etc. This powerful recovery utility can recover deleted files from formatted external hard drive within few minutes. It can recover deleted files from PC with different types of file system including NTFS, FAT32, HFS and many others. It can easily undelete files on PC running with different versions of Windows OS like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. You can also use this application on Mac operating system to recover deleted or lost files. Once the recovery process is over, you can preview the recovered data before restoring it back. In all you can say that this app is a one stop solution for those users who are wondering how to recover deleted files on PC. You can also recover deleted files from trash on Mac system without any issues.
Steps to know how to recover Deleted Files on PC:
- Download and install demo version of this software on your computer and then launch the application. Now, from main screen select “Recover Files” as shown in figure 1.
- From second screen, you have to make selection of “Recover Deleted Files” option to retrieve deleted files from PC and then choose your “Logical Drive” from where you want to recover your files and tap on Next as shown in figure 2.
- Once the recovery process is over you can easily "Preview" the recovered files as shown in figure 3.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Fig 2: Select Logical Drive
Fig 3: Preview Recovered File